Kenneth is the Gram Of The Day founder. He has an absolute passion for photography, and loves everything about it.
He always have some kind of project going on, and after many years on Instagram he decided to start Gram Of The Day with a vision to make things better.
"I am a passionate person. When creating Gram Of The Day i had one goal in mind, making the Instagram experience a better one. There are many communities on Instagram and i respect each and everyone of them, but with this community I would like to take it one step further. Trying to make a difference is everything. I could never have done this without my Co-Founder and the rest of the crew tho. And i am so happy i have one of the best people on Instagram to help us moderate the community. I think we have something great going on..."
- Kenneth Forland
Click image for full view
BEHIND THE LENS
1. Amateur or Pro?
- Semi Pro
2. Describe your feed in 3 words.
- Creative - Intriguing - Strong
3. What’s in your toolbox for taking and editing photos?
- Canon 5D MkII with some Canon L lenses.
4. What is Instagram for you?
- From the moment i created my first Instagram account i knew this was something special. It was sometime when there was less than 5 mill users on Instagram. Today there is more than 100 million! I love the fact that professionals and amateurs gather around to get critique for their photos, but i also love the social part of it. Imagine people sitting in USA or Asia or Australia commenting and liking on my photos? Without Instagram none of these people would probably see my art. Instagram has become part of my daily life.
5. Who and/or what inspires you?
- My biggest inspiration in life is my oldest brother. He inspire me in so many ways, on so many levels. Even tho we are living 1000 km apart. The next thing is music. You can get so much inspiration just by listening to good music. The tonality, the text, the rythms. If you are out of ideas, go listen to some good music.
6. What is your best advice to a fellow photographer?
- I would say, dont be afraid to be creative. Even if the idea you got seem too crazy or stupid, go with it. You never know what comes from it.
7. Who is your favourite photographer on Instagram?
- Thats really hard to say. If i had to follow only 1 person it would be...
8. Best photography secret?
- Reflector. Buy or make your own. It will take your photography to the next level regardless of what camera you have.
9. Things you want to be better at as a photographer?
- Landscape and night time photography. I love the sky, stars, moon, the universe. I think that is my next project. Photographing the universe.
10. How much time do you spend on photography?
- More than im supposed to haha...