Meet Lilian Hoffman, a superb photographer living in Sweden with her 2 boys. She loves spending time travelling and the odds of finding her high up on a mountain or 30 feet under sea level is high. This globe-trotter is rather exploring the world than staying at one point in, as she refers to it, cold Sweden.
BEHIND THE LENS
1. Amateur or Pro?
2. Describe your feed in 3 words.
- Versatile, colorful, experimental.
3. What’s in your toolbox for taking and editing photos?
- Mostly Nikon D90 for shooting. Editing with Photoshop and Snapseed mostly.
4. What is Instagram for you?
- Instagram has grown to meen a lot to me! Started off as a motivation to see the beauty around me and has grown to a huge network of inspirational persons I’ve been blessed to get in contact with around the globe, who share my passion.
5. Who and/or what inspires you?
- Nature, love, sometimes despair and rage. YOU all inspire me, push me to develope, try to learn new tecniques.
6. What is your best advice to a fellow photographer?
- Keep your eyes open and your equipment within reach! Be prepared to catch the moment! Sometimes you plan for your shots but you don’t control the circumstances around it. Sometimes that perfect light is only there for a few seconds!
7. Who is your favourite photographer on Instagram?
- Unfair question! Hahaha! If I must pick one… @teidemike He’s extremely talented, a fantastic friend and a supportive IGer. Like a KinderEgg, three in one!
8. Best photography secret?
- As a landscape photographer I must say light is everything. Without the light a beautiful motive doesn’t “bang” and with a magical light a decent motive can become amazing.
9. Things you want to be better at as a photographer?
- Oh, I have the eye and the passion. Everything else is developing on daily basis because of inspiration and tips from you guys!
10. How much time do you spend on photography?
- At least 5 hours daily.
We want to thank Lilian for taking the time to talk to us and sharing her knowledge and thoughts about photography. Make sure you visit her Instagram profile! Simply click her Instagram username under her profile photo on the top.