Nadia de Koning
BEHIND THE LENS
1. Amateur or Pro?
2. Describe your feed in 3 words.
- Architecture, dark, different.
3. What’s in your toolbox for taking and editing photos?
- iPhone 5 and a Nikon D7100 and I always edit on my iPad and most of the timeI use snapseed.
4. What is Instagram for you?
- Great way to share my images with like minded people and also a good sourceof inspiration.
5. Who and/or what inspires you?
- Ohhh many things: music, friends, other people on Ig, magazines and even a quote can inspire me.
6. What is your best advice to a fellow photographer?
- Find your own style and believe in that. Try different things and keepexploring but always give it your own twist.
7. Who is your favourite photographer on Instagram?
- Ohhh that is a very hard question. There are so many great photographers onInstagram. I don't have one favourite because there are good ones in allsorts of styles. I really like the feed of my good friend Patrick aka @love_and_life_images very diverse feed. But I can recognise his pictures out of thousands..
8. Best photography secret?
- Not sure if there are any secrets. But I think composition in a picture is one of the most important things.
9. Things you want to be better at as a photographer?
- Shooting portraits. And beside that I really want to learn using photoshopand Lightroom.
10. How much time do you spend on photography?
- I try to go out and photograph every weekend.
We want to thank Nadia for taking the time to talk to us and share her knowledge and thoughts about photography. Make sure you visit her Instagram profile! Simply click her Instagram username under her profile photo on the top.
We would also like to thank our moderator Anthony (@gotd_mod_sixlegs) for having a chat with her!
Meet Nadia, a 32 year old amateur photographer with amazing talent. This creative woman uses music as inspiration, and she truly is a mobile photography master.