Patrick is a professional photographer based in Toulouse, France.
With more than 20 years of experience he specializes in advertising , portrait and reportage photography. He also has a project called "Africa Tracks" where he documents Africa as he see it. All we can say is, this man is filled with experience.
BEHIND THE LENS
1. Amateur or Pro?
2. Describe your feed in 3 words.
- Africa - Travel - People.
3. What’s in your toolbox for taking and editing photos?
- My camera for @africatracks pictures is a Nikon D3 and D800E and I use only photoshop for editing. For my professional work in studio i use a digital pro back Phase One and Hasselblad camera with broncolor light.
4. What is Instagram for you?
- Instagram is a good solution to share my passion and meet peoples and see different things.
5. Who and/or what inspires you?
- Many people are really good , with exceptional long expo pictures in their excellent
gallery. That's the kind of photography i can never make which gives me desire to practice more.
6. What is your best advice to a fellow photographer?
- To be curious. It is not the camera that makes the picture, but the photographer and the light ! Photography is writing with light !
7. Who is your favourite photographer on Instagram?
- There are many excellent photographer on Instagram ! And they know I appreciate all of them.
8. Best photography secret?
- Keep your eyes opened and be curious.
9. Things you want to be better at as a photographer?
- Open to the world.
10. How much time do you spend on photography?
- My life.
We want to thank Patrick for taking the time to talk to us and sharing his knowledge and thoughts about photography. Make sure you visit his Instagram profile! Simply click his Instagram username under his profile photo on the top.