Meet Sandra Duran. A 37 year young woman with her photography based on the beautiful Tenerife Island. This Marine Biologist got three kids and a big passion for photography. Make sure you check out this talented mom on Instagram, we assure you, its worth every minute.
BEHIND THE LENS
1. Amateur or Pro?
2. Describe your feed in 3 words.
- Creative - colorful - lightful
3. What’s in your toolbox for taking and editing photos?
- I always shot with the native camera of my iphone4s. For editing I use Snapseed, and PSexpress always, Noir for bw edits, and Colorsplash for spot color. These are my basics.
4. What is Instagram for you?
- A place to show and learn.
5. Who and/or what inspires you?
- My kids are always inspiring to me, and all the challenges I find in IG!
6. What is your best advice to a fellow photographer?
- To play a lot with the editions, that is how I learn the most!
7. Who is your favourite photographer on Instagram?
- I really like @jasonmpeterson photos, he is my top 1.
8. Best photography secret?
- To shot against the sun.
9. Things you want to be better at as a photographer?
- Enhancing light in bw photos
10. How much time do you spend on photography?
- On IG and editing, a couple of hours a day when everything is perfect. But it doesn’t happen everyday. The days are too short…
We want to thank Sandra for taking the time to talk to us and sharing her knowledge and thoughts about photography. Make sure you visit her Instagram profile! Simply click her Instagram username under her profile photo on the top.