BEHIND THE LENS
1. Amateur or Pro?
- Semi Pro.
2. Describe your feed in 3 words.
- English, Passionate & Evolving
3. What’s in your toolbox for taking and editing photos?
- Canon 5D MK III, 24-105mm, 50mm f1.8, Macro 100mm IS, YTL Giottos Tripod, Lee Filters & Big Stopper, 99% Edits in Lightroom 5 & 1% Photoshop CS6.
4. What is Instagram for you?
- Instagram for me is meeting new people from all over the world. Being inspired by there images and dreaming of one day visiting all those places, which you may not of known about if it wasn't for instagram. This then starts conversations, which in turn, creates friendships. Im friends with Doctors, Pilots, Lawyers, Nurses, Restauranteurs, App Designers and Builders to name but a few. This just shows you the diverse group of passionate people, brought
together with one purpose "sharing images".
5. Who and/or what inspires you?
- People inspire me that are always willing to learn and never feel like they know it all. Thats truly inspiring. Also being by the sea gets me inspired as it recharges my creative side.
6. What is your best advice to a fellow photographer?
- Never stop learning new techniques, and always look to be inspired by others no matter how much experience that person has.
7. Who is your favourite photographer on Instagram?
- Difficult question as there are so many. But if I may say two, it would have to be, @chrismoyerphotography & @love_and_life_images as these two encapsulate the desire to learn, be inspired and improve on a daily basis to an exceptional standard.
8. Best photography secret?
- Im not sure if its a secret, but, get the composition and exposure right on a image, and you can make most things look great to the human eye.
9. Things you want to be better at as a photographer?
- I want to improve my portrait work to further my photography business, which is slowly heading down the wedding photography route.
10. How much time do you spend on photography?